Skip main navigation

Steven Dillard

REMAX Lead of Steven Dillard
Contact the team
Team

Recent Sales

Sales numbers represent all team members
Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $267,800
    -- bd-- ba-- -- Prattville, AL
    -- bd-- ba-- --
    Prattville, AL
    Sold 11 days ago
    Buyer
    125 Hailey Ln, Prattville, AL, 36067
  • $395,900
    3 bd2 ba2,203 sqft Montgomery, AL
    3 bd2 ba2,203 sqft
    Montgomery, AL
    Sold 11 days ago
    Buyer
    431 Briarwood Trce, Montgomery, AL, 36117
  • $174,000
    3 bd2 ba1,584 sqft Montgomery, AL
    3 bd2 ba1,584 sqft
    Montgomery, AL
    Sold 12 days ago
    Buyer
    33 N Capitol Pkwy, Montgomery, AL, 36107
  • $175,000
    3 bd2 ba1,500 sqft Montgomery, AL
    3 bd2 ba1,500 sqft
    Montgomery, AL
    Sold 1 month ago
    Seller
    936 Mister Dr, Montgomery, AL, 36117
  • $270,000
    -- bd-- ba1,961 sqft Prattville, AL
    -- bd-- ba1,961 sqft
    Prattville, AL
    Sold 1 month ago
    Seller
    730 Park Ln, Prattville, AL, 36067
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
33
Sales last 12 months
573
Total sales
$68K-$640K
Price range
$281K
Average price

Get to know Steven Dillard

Associate Broker

I'm an Associate Broker with REMAX in Prattville, AL serving Prattville, Montgomery, Millbrook, Wetumpka, Deatsville, Pike Road and surrounding areas. I've worked for REMAX since 2008 and have helped hundreds of clients BUY and SELL real estate. Before joining REMAX, I spent two years at smaller independent real estate companies. I'm from Shorter, AL (about 40 miles from Prattville) and moved here in 1998. Before becoming an agent I spent 20 ...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationFirst Time HomebuyersMilitary/Veterans
20 Years of experience

Team sales and listings (585)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review
TEAM

Steven Dillard

REMAX Lead of Steven Dillard
33sales last 12 months
573total sales
$68K-$640Kprice range
$281Kaverage price
20years of experience